Thursday, October 15, 2009

Favorites

Its not my fault if my boss plays favorites right?

So this last monday was columbus day and the banks weren't open and the post office wasn't running which means a slow day of work. So friday my boss calls me and tells me that I get monday off paid. But not everyone gets the day like Lindsay my coworker. She finds out that she still has to come in and shes pissed. She wants me to stand up for her and say I won't take the day unless she gets the day. I don't want to be in the middle of the confrontation. I didn't ask for the day off he just gave it to me. So I told her that and she told me shell remember that next time I need her to stand up for me.

Now I'm pretty sure shes mad at me but it's not my fault. I don't want to have an uncomfortable work environment. It's not my favorite place as it is but they pay me good so I keep coming back.

2 comments:

  1. woah.

    Talk about uncomfortable. That seems like an odd request that she wants you to say you're not taking it off unless she gets it too. That's like saying "I'm not taking this raise unless you give it to her too."

    Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Shes crazy. Still mad at me about it too.

    ReplyDelete